Juicy grilled chicken breasts marinated in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, and fresh herbs. This easy recipe is perfect for summertime and can be served with a side of your choice, such as roasted vegetables or a green salad.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, and oregano)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and herbs.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable bag or in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the top. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours to allow the flavors to marinate.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Serve the grilled chicken with a side of your choice, such as roasted vegetables or a green salad. This recipe makes 4 servings, and leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.